Temporary Visa for Crew Members (C-1)

These visas are issued to crew members of international airlines and to aliens required for the normal operation and service of a air or sea vessel which travels internationally and stops in a U.S. port of entry. People who must apply for this visa include flight attendants and pilots for commercial airlines, as well as cruise liners. For cruise ship personnel, each individual U.S. embassy assesses the individual’s responsibilities and activities on the ship in order to determine whether this visa classification is the correct one. Crew members of cruise liners include, for example, beauticians, entertainers and lifeguards contracted by the cruise company.

Steve Maggi has assisted applicants whose prior convictions, criminal records and/or infractions of U.S. or a foreign nation’s has caused them to be put on a watch list or be denied a visa. Since the crew member visa is applied for directly at the applicant’s country of residence, SMA works to prepare the client’s applications foreseeing any inconveniences caused by their record, or to pursue a new application after a prior visa rejection. For more information, please contact Mr. Maggi at smaggi@smalawyers.com.

Comments are closed.

Legal Disclaimer: The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice or the opinions of this law firm or any of its attorneys. Transmission or receipt of any information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, and you should not act or rely upon any information appearing on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney. Moreover, because the law is constantly changing, the materials appearing on this website are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. This is considered Attorney Advertising by some Bar Associations. Prior results do not imply future similar results.

© 2017 SMA Law Firm, Steve Maggi ESQ, US Immigration and Consular Lawyer, US Immigration Lawyers. Our list of US Visa services include EB-1 Visa - Foreign National of Extraordinary Ability - Outstanding Professors and Researchers, EB-2 Visa - Workers with Advance Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences Arts or Business, EB-3 Visa: Skilled Workers and Professionals, EB-4 Visa: Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers, EB-5 Visa: Investor/Employment Creation Visas, H-1 Visa, L-1 Visa, O-1 Visa and Other US Immigration Visas.

SMA Immigration Law Firm New York Office: 222 Broadway, 19th Floor, NY, NY 10038 - Phone: (212) 402-6885 Fax: (646) 786-4734
SMA Immigration Law Firm London Office: Nabas Legal - International Lawyers City Business Centre, St Olav Court, Lower Road, Unit 23 London SE16 2XB - Phone:+44 (0) 20 7252 0106 - Contact: Herman Santiago - Email: HSantiago@nabaslegal.com
SMA Immigration Law Firm Amsterdam Office: Stage-USA - Haparandaweg 67b6, 1013 BD Amsterdam. Contact: Andries Bonneur - Email: abonneur@stage-usa.nl

SMA Immigration Law Firm on Facebook, SMA Immigration Law Firm on Twitter, SMA Immigration Law Firm on Google+