SMA Blog

SMA Blog 2017-08-31T09:37:54+00:00

Can Your Business Investment Bring You to the United States?

Business owners and investors are using Treaty Investor visa, also known as the  E-2 visa, to set up shop in the US. The E-2 visa allows passport holders from any of the 80 E-2 countries that have treaties with the